Every time You use this website You will be bound by the then current Privacy Statement and You should review this text every time You use the website to satisfy yourself and also that You are comfortable with it.
Personal data You provide will be kept in a file under the responsibility of Moodmintdesign for the purposes of
- the performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products You have purchased, or of any other contract between You and us;
- attending to Your requests, and;
- providing You with information about the products of Moodmintdesign, including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications by e-mail. You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences.
In the event that you facilitate personal data of a third party, you shall be responsible of informing about the use of such data and obtaining the relevant express consent. In the event that you have acquired a product or a gift card, then the personal data of the third party provided by you shall be used for the following purposes:
- managing of the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and;
- attend any query or suggestion you may formulate in respect of product concerned.
- MOODMINTDESIGN, with a registered address at Av. Miguel Bombarda n61 6º 1050-161 Lisbon, being in charge of the file, undertakes to maintain your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by sending a letter to the above referred address to the attention of “Moodmintdesign” or by means of an E-mail send to email@example.com providing in both cases a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid document as proof of identity. In the event that You would decide to exercise the aforementioned rights and, You would have provided to us an E-mail address as part of said personal data, we will appreciate if you could also expressly inform about such circumstance indicating the relevant E-mail address in respect of which the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection are exercised.
- To fulfill the purposes indicated in section 2 above, it may be necessary for us to communicate or transfer the information you have provided to the Moodmintdesign company. We therefore understand that, by registering and providing us information through this website, you expressly authorise us to communicate or transfer said information to said Moodmintdesign company.
- The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the web-site or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.